I recommend these in no particular order! *And I will update these periodically!
Books I Recommend:
- Wired for Story by Lisa Cron –On Amazon
- 2k to 10K: Writing Faster, Better, and more of what you love –On Amazon
- Writing the Great American Romance Novel by Catherine Lanigan- On Amazon
- Write Naked: A Bestseller's Secrets to Writing Romance & Navigating the Path to Success by Jennifer Probst –On Amazon
- The Emotion Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi –On Amazon
- Romancing the Beat by Gwen Hayes –On Amazon
Websites for Writing:
- http://www.sex-lexis.com/ Sex words. Lots and lots of sex words.
- https://jamigold.com/2012/11/write-romance-get-your-beat-sheet-here/ A great beat-sheet to help you plot out a novel.
- https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RomanceNovelTropes Here's the story lines that have lasted the ages. Remember, there are no new stories, just new ways of telling them.
- http://thatfrenchhelper.tumblr.com/post/59694514952/and-finally-after-five-months-of-hard-work Need some secrets for your characters? Here you go!
- https://websitesetup.org/how-to-start-a-blog-guide/ Is a quick guide to starting a blog